Monday, December 14, 2009
Young Racehorse Prospects
This time of year is always a time of reflection. The new year will be soon upon us. I was going through my photographs that I use as inspiration for my paintings and ran across this one. Young racehorses: their future is yet to be told, will they be the next GREAT one? This year marked the anniversary of my great aunt Jane"s passing. I cannot believe it has been a year. I talk to her often and more often than not when I have needed support or help it has come. I believe it is her watching over me just as she did when she was here on earth. I always called her my guardian angel. I don't know what the new year will bring but I will embrace it< as it comes for better or worse.
Labels:
aiken,
horses,
racehorse,
south carolina,
yearling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment