Friday, January 16, 2009
So overwhelmed
I apologize to all of you out there. I have not had a minute in the studio.I have been teaching quite a bit and I taught 10 hours today at the art center and then I do barn check tonight and the *#@$* frost free pump handle breaks of in my hand. It is very cold here in SC and I guess the metal couldn't handle it. And my husband Lou is up north working soooo it's just another thing added to my list. I am quite a positive person but wholly cow, how come *%@^ always happens when he is not home. This weekend I have promised to myself to give myself some time in the studio. Thansk for listening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
My mother was born a Heffner, so I'm always looking for the elusive Daniel Heffner/Mary Schmeck connection. The family history from PA was lost when my great-grandfather moved to Ohio then to Indiana. Does anyone in your husband's family do genealogy?
Post a Comment