I have decided to join this "revolution". So yesterday I painted an apple as you can see. I had fun with the placement on the canvas. I did struggle though, I have not painted in oils for awhile and I went to use them and a lot were dried up and I ended up with 4 left. A naples yellow, sap green, alizarin crimson and green permanent. So, the colors in the painting are a little lacking but I think it turned out pretty good considering.
Monday, December 15, 2008
One painting a day movement
I have decided to join this "revolution". So yesterday I painted an apple as you can see. I had fun with the placement on the canvas. I did struggle though, I have not painted in oils for awhile and I went to use them and a lot were dried up and I ended up with 4 left. A naples yellow, sap green, alizarin crimson and green permanent. So, the colors in the painting are a little lacking but I think it turned out pretty good considering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment